Monday, January 26, 2009

Raouf's 1 yr Bday Bash

























































































































OK Peeps! I know Raouf's bday pics is long due but Im just shaggedy shag shag. Well his bday was a hit. There were certain moments when I was so damn friggin pissed off with some unbelievable circumstances ( there r few who knows what Im talking abt *rolls eyes*) but nevertheless everything was smooth. I almost went into cardiac arrest when my mom told me that there wasnt enough food. *GULPS* We had the works man! Burgers & all the condiments, teriyaki chicken kebabs( which was wiped out by the time evening rolls in) hmm...what else...lamb kofta with cucumber raita, scones with jam,salad, pastries, sausage bacon & of course the asian fare of fried rice, otak2 & curry puffs. But thankfully all was enough.There wasnt even any leftovers! To all those of you who came for his party, thank you very much for taking the time & oh of course, the pressies!! I hope you guy enjoyed your time & if my family or I wasnt the best of host/hostess, my apologies as we were too busy.













































No comments: