Saturday, February 7, 2009

Complications

You know how when people write on their blog describing how perfect their life is well frankly I think that its just bullshit. Nobody, not even stars have a perfect life what more us mere mortals. Im not gonna beat about the bush here but Im just so fucking pissed off today.( To my relatives who are reading, there is gonna be more cusses & whatever nots in this post & in future post to come, so read it to your own discretion) My BFF Azmi came & stay over yesterday. Today, I got fuck by mum cuz he was sick which frankly, it was just a case of simple sinus & my mum was scared that Azmi will infect Raouf. She even scolded me because Naif wasnt around & that I was sleeping in the same room with Azmi & she claims that anything could happen. WTF??!! These are the reasons why NOTHING will EVER happen.

1) He's my BFF ever since we were in secondary school.
2) We seen each others up's & down's
3) Our feelings to each other is mutual. His family treat me like family.
4) Naif knows jolly well that he is able to trust me & Azmi together no matter where we are.
5) Naif was the one who asked Azmi to sleep over in d same room, of course we provided mattress for him.
6)Real friends just dont do that kinda shit with each other.

I have actually stopped writing this yesterday night cuz I was just too pissed off & mentally tired. Well yesterday post was madness. What can I say right?

No comments: