Friday, February 13, 2009

Ended

I dont know how to feel right now. Numb, sad, hurt, angry & ultimately dissapointed. My 8yrs of friendship with my best friend Fathiah has ended today. Why? Because ultimately, Azmi & I feel like we are in the backseat of this ridiculous car ride. Im just soo drained from this shit! I sincerely thought that we will be those ppl who will grow old & hang out while our kids be BFF's. Unfortunately not so. I've been through sooooo fucking sooo much shit with her. I remembered the countless amount of time where I have stood up for her. Fucking been there for her! Came all the way down to her house when she had her period just to make fucking hot soup for her! I've cooked for her family, Ive done shit for them man! Things started changing ever since we went to college. Slowly, she drifted away from both me & azmi, making friends with 2 girls.





I hope she does enjoy being a slut with both of them. Clubbing the night away & whatever nots. If you are reading GOOD! Im sick of your shit! How many fucking fucking times have me & Azmi called her up to meet up & 99.9% we always get rejected..always!!! & if she doesnt reject us she has to be home early. BUT weirdly when she is out clubbing with her bitches she is able to come home at 4am, going to new years eve party all the way to SEntosa but when it was my solemnization night apparently she just cant have time for me. Screw it man! who needs this kind of friend. Fathiah, I really hope that those bitches will be there for you all the time & not just to complain abt their sickening relationship problems. I hope you have fun clubbing with them all the way, speaking spanish witha fucking slang & acting all fucking classy n whatever nots. BTW, do u think that I am an idiot? do i fuckin look like a 5 yr old to u? Dont tell me that you are still keepin ur chastity. With those sluts around u, me & azmi highly doubt so(and obviously naif feels strongly about it too).u talked so much about naif being this and that but it seems that time has spoken a thousand words.i do appreciate u taking me in for a couple of days when shit happened at mym place..and that was when i tot that i could count on u more than a fren..i cant help to realise how uve treated us when we went over to ur place and how me and azmi felt like second class to gayatri n co. ltd.do u really feel the way u treated us??talk abt being an arab...arabs treat their guests much warmer.. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BITCH

No comments: